Wednesday, December 19, 2012

becoming

On Monday at the blog of the amazing Kris Carr, she and some of her team revealed their desires for the coming year.

I love this exercise and I think it builds on my post from last week.

I can already feel the power of this upcoming year. I know it will be so transformative-- there is truly the potential for boundless personal growth, new beginnings, abundance and healing.

I encourage you to sit and meditate over these questions. It's not too soon to get an action plan going for the upcoming year. I've never been one for clichéd resolutions but a few open-ended desires cultivate awareness and allow for expansive personal development.

※ ※ ※ ※


My three core desired feelings are: 

Energetic
Inspired

What I'm doing in 2013 to feel that way: Making time for myself first. Cultivating & nurturing my budding spirituality by adding yoga and meditation practices into my life. Creating a living spaces that allows flow rather than stagnancy.

What I'm doing this week: Clearing out my living space-- eliminating all the meaningless shit weighing me down.

What I'm no longer doing: Overextending myself and undervaluing my own capabilities and worth.


What about you? What do you want to cultivate in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment